Kurumba Maldives was the first resort to open in the Maldives archipelago, exhibiting to this day a standard of excellence in accommodation and services, and is currently one of the most popular resorts in the Maldives. Occupying a previously uninhabited island, it is now privately owned and managed by Kurumba Maldives, and is located in the centre of a lagoon of turquoise water and surrounded by coral reefs. Once there, one gets the feeling of being very close to paradise. Although the photographs are better than words, here are ten reasons to venture into a trip for two (or family) to this little piece of heaven.
- It is easily accessible from Male, capital of the Maldives, or directly from the island where the international airport is located. Kurumba Maldives arranges a private or group transfer, which will bring you to or from the resort in about 10 minutes.
- If you are looking for quality accommodation and service, Kurumba Maldives seeks to satisfy the specificity of all guests. You can choose from nine options, ranging from the deluxe room, to the Royal Kurumba Residence, as well as the beachfront bungalow. In all of them, the staff is attentive, the architecture is exquisite, and the service is thought to the smallest detail. And the sea is right there, in front of you.
- If you are looking for rest and relaxation, the Maja Recreation Center and the Veli Spa will treat you with care. Massages, yoga, and treatments with natural products will take care of your health and beauty.
- If you are a fan of quality cuisine, Kurumba Maldives has some of the best restaurants in the country. In all, 8 restaurants and 3 bars satisfy all palates, from international and European cuisine to the flavours of the Far East, as well as the Middle East and India.
- If you go on a family holiday, the island’s natural environment, safe and controlled, is perfect for the little ones. The Kids Club has a number of daily activities throughout the week that will keep the youngsters busy and satisfied.
- If you like white sandy beaches of coral and turquoise water, Kurumba Maldives is the ideal place for you.
- If you are a fan of water activities, just choose the best: snorkelling or scuba diving in the corals that surround the island or in more distant reefs, kayak tours, boat trip with transparent bottom, dolphin watching cruise, reef fishing, or a trip by seaplane to admire the resort and the island from a different and revealing perspective.
- If you care for nature, know that Kurumba Maldives is one of the Maldives’ most environmentally friendly resorts. Drinking water is obtained from sea water through a desalination process, solar panels provide hot water and on the island, and you can still find a garden with natural products, a water treatment centre and a recycling centre.
- If you are interested in the culture of the Maldives and its past, visit Male, capital of the Maldives, just ten minutes away and full of stories to be told, with an excursion organized by Kurumba Maldives and with an included guide, or explore some of the islands Inhabited by local people, know their customs, and buy a souvenir.
- If you want to spend a romantic holiday, this is the place for you. Kurumba Maldives provides a romantic dinner on a deserted island where you’ll only have the butler’s company serving a 5-course menu and a choice of matching wines, or relax in a romantic experience at the Spa Under The Stars.
The accommodation can be booked on the Kurumba Maldives website, but also through booking. You can choose from the more budget options, such as the bedroom or bungalow, or else pamper yourself with a top accommodation such as a pool villa. The Kurumba Maldives is waiting for you. Get inspired by the photos and depart in search of paradise.